Thursday, October 24, 2013

What is "Dear Gerdy"?

Hello!

So, "Dear Gerdy" is a blog that I'm going to use to give relationship advice.

I've always been the girl that never had relationships, yet everyone always seemed to come to me for advice. (Yeah, I don't get it either...) My mother always told me that I reminded her of the old newspaper column "Dear Abby", and that when she had over heard some of the things I had to say to my friends, she thought it was very well thought out and logical advice. Therefore, I decided to make a blog in hopes that I could help more than just those close to me. 

I'll try to come up with posts on my own, but it'll be easier if you all share what you may be going through! Feel free to email me at deargerdy@gmail.com, and let me know if you don't want your name used. I understand wanting that privacy! 

I hope and pray that God will use me to help you all, that he will guide me in how to respond. 

Let's get started! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment